When I first started reading Brittany’s blog, I was inspired by her writing. Her heart is constantly looking for ways to honor and bless her husband…even down to the way she dresses, which is where her blog name came from. 🙂 (And who wouldn’t feel inspired by a woman who wears heels every day? :-)) The High-Heeled Housewife is one of my favorite blogs.
I had so much fun looking around Brittany’s blog and reading some of her old posts. These ten posts are just a sampling of the wonderful encouragement you will find at her blog.
1. Shoes: It’s a Lifestyle I had to include this link because this is the post that made me love Brittany’s blog. (It makes me want to buy some four inch heels! :-)) This post is a good summary of what Brittany’s blog is all about.
2. Making Your House a Home One of the reasons I love Brittany’s blog is because she constantly reminds me of my responsibility to make my house into a home for my family. And what an amazing reponsibility that is!
3. Panera and Pregnancy Tests I appreciate how open Brittany is with their struggles to conceive a baby. I appreciate her heart in being willing to share something personal in order to encourage other women.
4. Friday Morning Inspiration I love how she inspires you to appreciate the life that God has given you and look for the beauty in every day things.
5. Mary or Martha? This is a great reminder to not lose sight of the one thing that is the most important.
6. Fridge Organization I love this idea for storing vegetables! I just wonder if those bins would fit in my refrigerator…it can get quite full of leftovers at times. 🙂
7. Submitting to Our Husbands What a sobering reminder of the responsibility a wife has to her husband.
8. Playing Second Fiddle How often do you find yourself trying to control your husband…over a small matter?
9. Confessions of a Law Student’s Wife Brittany’s suggestions on building a strong marriage work even if your husband isn’t in law school. 😉
10. 10 Things I Love About My Life – I love how Brittany chooses to be thankful even after having a stressful week.
Brittany’s blog is so much fun to read and her posts are always an inspiration.