As Carrie and I continue exploring the world of canning, I occasionally find yummy recipes that I bookmark to have on hand when we are ready to go for our next canning session. Here are ten canning recipes that I would like to try someday.
1. Apricot Syrup – Since my family has an apricot tree, we typically have plenty of apricots to use each year. When we have an abundance of apricots, I’m always looking for new ways to prepare them.
2. Cherry Blueberry Preserves – Sounds like an interesting fruit combination to me, but I do enjoy blueberries and cherries separately so perhaps they would be good combined in preserves.
3. Peach Pie Filling – My mouth is watering just thinking about peach pie!
4. Applesauce – This would be easy to make anytime of the year since apples are fairly well priced all year long.
5. Cinnamon Pears in Apple Juice – These sound like they would make a nice, yummy treat.
6. Green Beans – It would be fun to can these when we can get them on a good sale so that we can eat fresh green beans all year long.
7. Kiwi Jam – Now this sounds really interesting! I didn’t know you could make kiwi into jam.
8. Salsa Verde
9. Strawberry Lemonade Concentrate – Here’s a fun one. It would be really neat to make our own lemonade concentrate.
10. Zesty Peach Barbecue Sauce – This sounds like a nice twist on BBQ sauce.
~ Melinda ~