Welcome to everyone who is joining us from Women Living Well and the Blog Bash 2011. Parties are always fun and it’s always great to meet other like-minded bloggers. 🙂
We’ve mentioned here our purpose in blogging, so we won’t go over that again. Instead you will find below a list of random facts about us. 🙂
1. Marked down produce (and really great sales!! :-)) make us really happy.
2. Melinda thinks Pinterest is a great resource for menu planning. 🙂
3. After thinking that Melinda might have to move to Colorado after her wedding, we are thrilled that she is living close enough (an hour from Carrie!) that we can work on projects together (we’ve already started talking about our gardens for next Spring…).
4. Even though we are identical twins, we have vastly different interests. (For some of the things Melinda enjoys, visit these two sites…HeadHeartHand and Discerning Reader. For some of the things Carrie enjoys, visit these two sites…Birth Without Fear and At the Well.)
5. Decorating stresses Carrie out. (It’s not the actual decorating…it’s deciding on the right paint color, what pictures to hang where, etc. Stressful! :-))
6. Carrie loves when Melinda gets in a baking mood while they are together. Fortunately, Melinda enjoys making yummy treats…like this Pumpkin Monkey Bread. 🙂
7. When we get together we can spend forever talking about anything. 🙂
8. Contrary to what some people think, twins do not fall in love and get married at the same time. Carrie met her husband when she was 15 (married at 19) and Melinda met and married her husband when she was 23.
9. And for everyone who is now wondering…yes…our husbands can tell us apart. 🙂 (For the record, neither one of our husbands ever had a hard time telling us apart…even when they first met us. :-))
10. When we were younger, we liked to have Mom make the most elaborate birthday meal possible. (Even though we were the birthday girls, we helped with the preparation. :-)) We didn’t like cake…instead we would choose things such as cheesecake, milkshakes and brownies.