Have you ever read a book that was so good you wish you could reread it again for the first time? So that you could experience the ups and downs, the highs and lows, and the emotions again in the same way that you did when you first read it?
Here are ten books that I wish I could reread for the first time.
1. The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins – review at Reading to Know
2. The Son of Hamas by Mosab Hassan Yousef
4. The Knights of Arethtrrae Series by Chuck Black
5. Othello by William Shakespeare
6. The Lost City of Z by David Grann
7. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell