I have always thought it would be fun to participate in a reading challenge. When I saw the information about the 2011 Fall into Reading Challenge from Callapidder Days, I considered joining in this year.
I’m not sure it’s really the best time to be considering a reading challenge because I am getting married in less than a month! I’m pretty sure I am going to be busy with other things relating to our wedding and then getting our house set up. But it never hurts to have some goals.
I picked eleven books that I want to read. Some of them will be re-reads and others will be first-time reads. If I don’t get them all read, no big deal. But whenever a reading mood strikes me, I’ll know which books to head to.
- Unplanned: The Dramatic, True Story of a Former Planned Parenthood Leader’s Eye-Opening Journey Across the Life Line by Abby Johnson
- Inconceivable: A Medical Mistake, the Baby We Couldn’t Keep, and Our Choice to Deliver the Ultimate Gift by Sean and Carolyn Savage
- One Month to Live: Thirty Days to a No-Regrets Life by Kerry and Chris Shook
- 505 Quick Tips to Make Your Home Sensesational by Terri Willits
- The Book of Twins: A Celebration in Words and Pictures by Debra and Lisa Ganz
- Christians Get Depressed Too! by David Murray
- Carry a Big Stick: The Uncommon Heroism of Theodored Roosevelt by George Grant
- Christian Modesty and the Public Undressing
- Daughter of Time by Josephine Tey
- Don’t Waste Your Life by John Piper
- Home-Making by J. R. Miller