1. Family time – Bonnie spent the week with us and we had so much fun! From listening to her explain the difference between ducks and chickens to the boys to laughing together to working in the kitchen to watching movie…it was a lot of fun. 🙂
2. Cool weather – It’s hard to believe that our weather isn’t hotter than it is. I’m so grateful for the cool breezes during the mornings that cool our house.
3. Newly painted living room – I finally decided on a color for our living room and our families came out and helped us paint last Sunday. It’s a light country rose color…so beautiful! Now I just have to figure out how to decorate the walls. 🙂
4. Drew’s excitement to learn – I’m amazed at how quickly Drew has been learning things. He is recognizing colors, letters and numbers and he gets so excited when he does. I love to see his face light up with joy when he sees the number 3 or the letter A.
5. Naps – Since Bonnie spent the week with us I was able to take naps in the afternoons. I’m finally caught up on some much needed sleep! 🙂
To see more Friday Favorites, visit Living to Tell the Story.
~ Carrie ~