We were so surprised when Almost Unschoolers gave us a blog award…The Versatile Blog Award. 🙂 Thank you so much! Her blog is a good resource for creative homeschooling ideas.
Conditions for Accepting the Award
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. List 7 interesting things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 new-to-you blogs for the award.
Seven Interesting Things About Us
1. There is only a quarter of an inch height difference between Melinda and Carrie…and Bonnie’s height is in between them.
2. Between the three of us, we’ve been to six different countries…Romania, Greece, Holland, Israel, France and Germany. (France and Germany were just layovers. :-))
3. Being twins attracts very interesting questions from people…such as “How do you tell yourselves apart?” or “Do you ever get confused as to who you are when you wake up in the morning?” (We’ve even had people argue with us as to who is who. We just tell them…we know who we are. :-))
4. Bonnie’s hair is waist length.
5. We’re looking forward to trying our hand out at new endeavors such as homemade vanilla extract and beef bourguignon (Julia Child’s beef bourguignon).
6. We were all three seventeen when we graduated from high school. We (Melinda and Carrie) had one of the biggest graduation senior classes in our homeschool group with eleven graduates.
7. Even though it might seem we live near each other, it actually takes over an hour and a half to get to each other’s homes. (And that is without traffic. It took me 2 1/2 hours to get home one time…)
15 New-to-Us Blogs
1. Habits for a Happy Home
2. 30 Handmade Days
3. Loving My Domestic Life
4. Wholesome Mommy
5. Nicole’s Sweet Somethings
6. 30 Minute Martha
7. Mommy Moment
8. Offering Hospitality
9. True Femininity
10. Adventures in Mommydom
11. Fashionably Modest Patterns
12. Bethany’s Blog
13. Brown Paper Packages
14. Joye At Home
15. By Grace Alone
~ Melinda, Carrie, and Bonnie ~