We began this morning with chopping and slicing the necessary ingredients for our recipes. We had a kitchen table full of sliced vegetables, fruit, and meat.
After chopping everything, we then began mixing everything up. We ended up making even more main dishes than I included in my list this morning. I forgot about several different meals I had planned.
Today we accomplished 20+ meals.
- 2 pot pies
- 4 batches of supper on a bun
- 5 meat loaves
- 2 pizzas
- 1 batch of slow-cooked pepper steak
- 2 batches of white chili (we had one for dinner tonight)
- 2 batches of freezer biscuits
- 2 batches of tetrazzini
- 2 batches of beef and broccol
Overall, it was a very successful day.
~ Melinda ~