Mom and I are going to be working on a big project today. We have a list of meals we are going to put together and stick in the freezer. We’ve never done something like this before so we’ll see how it goes.
Here’s what is on the agenda for today:
- Slow-Cooked Pepper Steak
- 2 batches of Beef Broccoli Stir-Fry
- White Bean Chili
- Flaky Freezer Biscuits
- Chicken/Turkey Tetrazzini
- 2 batches of Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Firecrackers
- 1 Chicken Pot Pie/1 Turkey Pot Pie
- Peach Dump Chicken (except we are going to use apricots instead of peaches)
- 2 Pizzas (using this 30 minute Pizza Dough recipe)
If we have time I would also like to mix up some breakfast burritos and pancakes to stick in the freezer.
~ Melinda ~