Our friend, Lauren, recently gave us this blog award. Thanks Lauren! 🙂 And now…15 blogs that we have recently found…
1. Rapunzel’s Resource – I have been really enjoying this blog! I’ve been wanting to find some fun and pretty things to do with my hair other than just a clip or a braid. And some of her hair dos are amazing! Now I just need to find some time to play around with my hair and master a couple of these… 🙂
2. Covenant Homemaking – It is so encouraging to read blogs of other young women who are in the same stage of life that I am in. Mary Jo is a young wife and mother who write encouraging posts.
3. A Girl with a House – Albion is another young wife and mother. But her blog is also fun to read because I’ve actually met her! 🙂 Melinda and I were roommates with Albion in 2004 when we all went on a missions trip to Romania together.
4. Full House Mama – We know this sweet family and they are such a blessing to everyone around them! She posts some though provoking posts. My hope is that if I ever have to deal with what she had gone through over the past years I will, through God’s strength, handle it with as much grace and serenity as she does.
5. Krazy Coupon Lady – This is a great blog to read if you want to keep abreast of current deals at the stores. 🙂
6. Domestic Felicity – A blog written by a Jewish woman living in Israel. Her dedication to her family and to being a homemaker is inspiring.
7. Mama’s Laundry Talk – I just found this blog and it is so cute and is a fun homemaking blog.
8. U Create – So many great tutorials on some amazing crafts and decor!
9. At the Well…In Pursuit of Titus 2 – This blog covers a wide variety of topics that relate to christian womanhood. Several ladies post to this blog so there is a lot of wisdom and insight shared.
10. The DIY Showoff – These crafting tutorials just make your fingers ache to do something crafty. 🙂
11. Not So Idle Hands – There are some cute craft blogs out there and this is one of them! She posted some cute tutorials for Christmas.
12. (In)Courage – I just recently took the time to read some of the posts on this blog and was encouraged by the wisdom and insight shared by these women.
13. Clay in His Hands – This woman is so sweet and has an obvious heart for her husband and children. She loves her job as a stay at home wife and mother and her joy shows through in her writing.
14. Cahill Franchise – This blog is fun to read because their family is in the same season of life Tim and I are in. And their children are only a little bit younger than Drew and Carter!
15. $5 Dinners – For a frugal and varied diet check this blog out. She shares recipes for dinners for $5 or less!
~ Melinda and Carrie ~