It’s that time of year! It’s the fall and the idea of yummy pumpkin recipes really seems to fit with the season. It seems like quite a few pumpkin recipes have been popping up on the various cooking blogs I read. I am saving the recipes that look and sound yummy to me. Once I cook our pumpkins then I will be able to enjoy some of these recipes.
1. Pumpkin Pie Bars – I’m not quite sure what I think of the butterscotch chips with the pumpkin…I can’t quite imagine those tastes together. But I think it will be worth trying.
2. One-Bowl Pumpkin Bread Muffins – This recipe is described as moist…I love moist muffins! What a perfect way to enjoy pumpkin bread.
3. Pumpkin Cobbler – I had never heard of pumpkin cobbler before…but the pictures of this recipe look absolutely scrumptious!
4. Pumpkin Cheesecake – Any type of cheesecake has got to be good!
6. Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins – A perfect combination…pumpkin, cheesecake, and muffin! Sounds absolutely wonderful.
7. Pumpkin Cake – Cream cheese frosting makes any cake taste good.
8. Pumpkin Swirl Brownies – Sounds like a unique variation on brownies. But with chocolate…it’s hard to go wrong.
9. Pumpkin Swirl Loaf – Another yummy creation with pumpkin and cream cheese.
10. Pumpkin Bread – A yummy loaf of moist pumpkin bread.
11. Pumpkin Pancakes – A yummy way to start the morning.
12. Pumpkin Fudge – Hmmm…sounds very interesting…but definitely worth trying.
13. Honey Pumpkin Pie – Again…a recipe that sounds interesting…not sure if I’ll like this one or not but it’s worth trying.
14. Pumpkin Chili – I’ve seen recipes for pumpkin chili but I have never tried one before. This just might be the year to try it…
16. Pumpkin Sheet Cake – Another pumpkin and cream cheese recipe…but you can’t have too many of those.
17. Pumpkin Cheese Coffee Cake – This looks absolutely wonderful! Plus it uses coconut!!
20. Pumpkin Yeast Bread – This will be fun to try. Most pumpkin breads are sweet but this looks like it won’t be a dessert bread.
21. Pumpkin Pound Cake – I love pound cake!
25. Pumpkin Pancakes
Now I can’t wait to use the pumpkins we have! Carrie and I are planning to can two pumpkins so that (hopefully!) we will have pumpkin to use throughout the year. But then again with all these great recipes…I don’t know how long my pumpkin will last! 🙂
~ Melinda ~