1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you’re blogging?
I don’t snack on things while I’m online…although I enjoy drinking various beverages while I’m on the computer. It seems like I have coffee close at hand frequently…although right now it’s a cup of vanilla milk.
2. What is one thing you wouldn’t want to live without?
3. What’s your least favorite chore/household duty?
Probably cleaning the bathrooms….that and doing laundry.
4. Who do people say you remind them of?
I have to echo Carrie’s answer on this one…or at least most frequently people get me confused with Carrie.
5. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
Definitely staying home. I even enjoy spending time by myself…in fact, it’s very important that I get my alone time. 🙂
6. What’s your all time favorite movie?
Well…I enjoyed Time Changer. That really got me thinking about the relationship between morality and the authority of Christ. Definitely worth watching.
7. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you’ve never had a chance to learn? What is it?
Hmmm…I would love to be fluent in multiple languages. I did have the opportunity to learn Spanish in highschool…but I never became fluent. Now…it would take a bit more work to become fluent in another language…but it’s still on my list of things to do “one day”.
8. What is something you love to smell?
9. When you have extra money (HA!) what’s the first thing you think to do with it?
Buy books…or buy clothes.
10. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Depends what I’m shopping for…If it’s books then Amazon or Borders…If it’s clothes, then Kohl’s.
11. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can’t be real)
I enjoy reading about Sherlock Holmes’ adventures.
~ Melinda ~